Enjoy a day on the greens for the annual "Tee off for Youth" Golf Tournament. All proceeds from this tournament will benefit the American Legion Riders post 166 Charities & the Worcester County Department of Recreation & Parks Youth Scholarship Fund.
Tee off for Youth Golf TournamentDay: Friday
Date: October 6, 2017
Times: 1:00 Shotgun start, Check-in begins at 12:00
Location: Ocean City Golf Club
Cost: $75 per golfer ($65 per golfer for Worcester County Employees, CO Golf Club & American Legion members)
- American Legion Auxiliary Post #166
- American Legion Post #166
- American Legion Riders Post #166
- The Barstis Family
- Cheers of Berlin
- Cunningham Recreation
- Decatur Diner
- The Greenwood Family
- Hampton Inn & Suites of Chincoteague
- Harper & Sons Inc.
- Jesse Klump Memorial Fund
- JSH, Inc.
- Law Firm of Geroge G. Strott Jr.
- Mug & Mallet - Shancopa Enterprises, Inc.
- North Atlantic Construction
- One Fish Two Fish
- Rubber sOul
- Sharp Energy
- Sherwood of Salisbury - Rob Hall
- Sports N More Photography
- Vietnam Veteran Association Post #166
- West Ocean City Injury & Illness
In partnership with the American Legion Riders Post 166 of Ocean City.